If you’re also in search of the best emulator for using iOS on your android device, then you have found the right place.
We have listed one of the best iOS Emulator for Android in this article but before anything, let me clear up that emulators are entirely legal to use but sharing copyrighted ROMs is not. So you can easily use any app or game on your android device.
You won’t get any of these emulators on the google play store, so you have to go through the links.
Not everyone can purchase an iPhone device, but there are some applications and games that are only designed for iOS, and if you want to use them, it is one of the best methods.
All you need to have to use these emulator applications on your android mobile phone is a device with at least 1GB of RAM. And to be very honest, any phone in this era can quickly fulfill this simple requirement.
If you’re set with all, then let’s go with every detail:
What is an Emulator, what is it meant for?
An emulator is software that helps you run the games & applications of any other OS on your device. No matter whatever your current OS is, you’ll even be able to have the experience of the iOS user interface of most of the applications and games on your current device.
In short, these emulators create a virtual OS environment for your device to let you install and run the iPhone applications and games.
So, finally, now you have an idea of what an emulator is and what it means. So, We should probably move forward with the five best android emulators.
What are an Android emulator and an iOS emulator?
Android emulators create a virtual android OS environment for your device to run and test android applications on iPhone and other devices. Even so, many developers use these emulators to try new apps.
iOS emulator creates a virtual iOS environment for android. Similarly, it helps you have the experience of iPhone apps and games without letting you have the physical apple device.
Difference between an Android emulator & iOS emulator
What is the need for the iOS Emulator for Android?
As we all know, most of the updated games and applications are launched on iPhone, and not everyone has enough money to have Apple devices. Here, emulators come into work.
5 Best iOS Emulator for Android
When operating iPhone Applications in an Android emulator, there is no better choice than cider, which used to be known as Canada. If your device has enough storage and required RAM, then you’ll have a wholly lag-free and butter-smooth experience. This app is designed in a way that you’ll get a complete feel as you’re using an Apple device. You’ll hardly see any lag or freeze in your device.
All you have to do is install the app on your device and then run the apps you want. It is entirely malware and viruses free. Thus it is a wholly safe and secure way to transform your Android into iPhone.
- You’ll experience the delightful interface as you’re using the iPhone device itself.
- It is entirely free of cost, and you even need not pay for any in-app purchase.
- Your device need not be of high specifications to run such emulators to transform your Android into iPhone.
- Your device will be able to use two OS at the same time.
- This app is not supportable for all devices.
- It is not available on the google play store, so you’ll download it at your own risk.
This is a very popular iOS emulator among people and works effortlessly on any device. This won’t let you face any storage or specifications issues during its use, but if you go towards the heavy games and apps, you might face some minor issues because it requires a good RAM smartphone. So if your device has at least 1GB of RAM, then you’ll have a far better and lag-free experience.
This application is also free of cost and doesn’t require any in-app purchases. And in fact, this application can easily be used in rooted and unrooted phones. But if you want to use it on the PC, iEMU is not available for PC right now, so you can go to any other app.
- You’ll not lose any data even after uninstalling the apps
- It has far better graphics than any other app, and its interface is also appreciable compared to others.
- This will let you use almost all the iPhone apps while also allowing you to use android ones simultaneously.
- It also doesn’t require any cost and is also small in size.
- It supports almost any device but not all devices.
- This is also not Google play store verified.
If you need a web-based emulator, then this one can be your pick. Even though I like this one, all you have to do is browse it, and in the next second, you’ll see the iPhone interface on your device. It’ll save you lots of time rooting the phone and then installing the whole Emulator.
It is majorly helpful for those who have little work with an iPhone and don’t want to install any complete app or software. Because it is a cloud-based Emulator, this Emulator has benefitted many people and hopefully yours as well. So, I recommend you to check this out.
- It doesn’t require you to install an app; browse and use it.
- No matter what your device is, you can easily use it on any device.
- It works well on chrome and thus even gives a lag-free experience.
- It won’t charge you any cost to use this Emulator to transform your Android into iPhone.
- You’ll easily be able to use the apps which are only for iPhone.
- Since it works on chrome, It lags if you don’t have good connectivity.
We have listed this Emulator because, among all the emulators, its demand & popularity is very high because it has the most easy-to-use functions compared to others. In this app, you have to search for any app or game you want then you can easily download it. Indeed, its features are unique and won’t disappoint you at all.
And as with others you don’t need to spend even a single rupee to use it. Moreover, its unique features make it even more straightforward. I must say not any other app or software will give you such premium features without charging even a single penny, not even in the name of in-app purchases.
- It is customizable as per your demand.
- Besides, It is not required to root your device; it works in both embedded and non-rooted devices.
- Even the low specifications mobile devices will be able to give you a lag-free and butter-smooth experience.
- Like other emulators, even this is not available on the play store. Thus it is not at all a verified app.
- You’ll have a lot of annoying ads that disturb you a lot.
#5 All in one iOS Emulator:
We have listed this Emulator because of its uniqueness and offering. One of the XDA members has made this beautiful application that Siri offers. Yes, I’m not at all kidding. The best part of this Emulator is its inbuilt Siri, similar to the Siri we have in an accurate and expensive iPhone.
Likewise, other emulators also give you the ability to download and access almost all the applications and games and, in fact, the paid ones for free of cost. The user interface of this Emulator is not that good; you can say it is pretty and decent. You get two more benefits: the first iPhone music app and the second iPhone Camera. Regardless of its appearance, this Emulator offers excellent features.
Once you’ve installed this Emulator, you have to browse the application or games you want, and then in one click, it will start downloading. Besides general emulator features, this application offers so many different features as well.
- It is entirely free of cost.
- This gives you an extra feature of inbuilt Siri in the Emulator itself.
- It has no more relation with the device’s specifications; even a regular android phone can run this application.
- It is free from malware and viruses.
- You can even enjoy the paid apps for free in this Emulator.
- You will get regular updates.
- You won’t get this Emulator on the play store. Hence it is not a verified app.
- It can cause some problems in some devices.
- Ads will disturb you a lot.
So, these were the five best iOS emulators for android that I’ve mentioned in this article, with the help of which you can efficiently operate any iPhone game or app. You need to have an android device with basic specifications, and then you have your iPhone device in your hands for free. You can go with any of the emulators mentioned above according to your need and comfort, but I’ll recommend you to go with the Cider because it runs smoothly on my device. And I also like the “All in one Emulator” because of its extra features.
Please choose according to your own, and I hope this article has helped you find out your required one.