Apple Inc. has produced this Apple SmartWatch. With the help of it, people can get fitness tracking, other essential benefits. But for this, you need to know how to pair Apple Watch with Apple devices. In this article, we will unpack the details of how you can pair an Apple Watch to a new phone, how you can unpair it, and so on. Let’s look at the details underneath.
How to Pair Apple Watch to new phone
- After buying the Apple Watch, your first job is to power the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- After that, download the band. You only have to tap the button and hold it for some time.
- Next, what you have to do is to wear the Apple Watch in your wrist. You should look Whether it fits in your wrist or not.
- Then, press and hold the button again and switch on the Watch. As soon as thou see an Apple logo on display, you need to remove your hand from the side button.
- Then, you can see a pairing option on your new iPhone. Click on the continue button. You get to see a pattern of blue particles come in front of the screen on the new Apple Watch. Then, you need to keep the iPhone near the Apple Watch. As soon as you will do this job, you can pair these two devices.
- Next, what you require to do is to click the setup option on your phone. You need to follow the methods appropriately to complete the setup procedure. While doing this, you can transfer the backup details from the old model of your Apple Watch to the latest one.
How to pair Apple Watch manually:
Are you unable to use the game of the iPhone device that you want to pair with your Apple Watch? Then, you can do it manually.
- You can see an option available at the bottom part of the screen of the Apple Watch.
Next, you get to see the pattern of blue particles on the screen. You need to click the ‘i’ option quickly. By tapping on the alternative, you can get information about the manual process. Then, you can see a code containing six characters.
- After getting the code, you have to enter it in the new Apple device. Then, wait for some time until both of these get paired. After pairing, you can go for the setup program.
How to unpair Apple Watch from an iPhone
When you unpair the Apple Watch, what you have to do is keep a backup of your Apple Watch. Then, you can remove your new Apple Watch from your phone. As a result, you can get all the details available in the new Apple Watch.
- First of all, you have to go to the Apple Watch application that you have downloaded on your device.
- After that, you are required to go to the My Watch tab option.
- Then, you can see an option named as Apple Watch at the upper part of the display. You need to click on it then.
- After going to the next slide, you get to see the ‘i’ option. You can see it beside the Apple Watch option.
- At last, click on the Unpair Apple Watch option. Then, you will get two options for either keeping it or removing it. And then it will ask you to put an AppleID password. Now, thou need to wait for a minute. After some time, you can see your Apple Watch unpaired from the factory settings.
The process of backing up your Apple Watch
You can transfer the data from your old Apple Watch to a new one. But it depends on the setup process that thou are going to use for pairing.
Choosing the Automatic Setup process
Here, we are defining the process of automatic set up. Let’s have a look at this method.
- First of all, you should look at whether you have done the unpairing method or not.
- If you have not done yet from the old device, do it quickly.
- After that, you are required to fix the new iPhone model from the iCloud.
- Then, completing the entire setup procedure, you need to go to the Apple Watch app. After going to the Apple Watch option, click on it.
- And then open it to fix the Apple Watch to get the backup details. But you have to check whether you can store the details to iCloud or not as you may lose the essential backup information.
The process of switching the Apple Watch’s LTE account to the new iPhone
Have you bought an LTE Apple Watch? Then, you must have a cellular plan for your Apple Watch. It is because it can help you to attach the Apple Watch to the iPhone account. While doing this process, you don’t need to transfer the cellular plan to the new iPhone device you bought. Here, we have given some steps by following which you get to know how to pair an Apple Watch LTE account to a new iPhone.
We can assure you that you must get benefit by following this process.
- First, go to the current carrier to delete the previous Apple Watch plan. But make sure that you are not deleting the current iPhone plan.
- Then, look at the guidelines of the recent carrier to fix the latest plan.
- After that, what thou have to do is to fix the Apple Watch. For this, you need to follow the instructions that you will get from the new carrier.
- At last, add the new iPhone account to the Apple Watch.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can you pair an Apple Watch with a new iPhone?
If you want to pair both an Apple Watch and a new iPhone, you need to keep them close. You need to check whether the airplane mode in your iPhone is off or not. But at first, keep the WiFi and Bluetooth turned on. Then go to the Control Center and switch the Airplane Mode off. At last, restart the Apple Watch and the iPhone.
- Can I pair an Apple Watch without an update?
You can’t pair Apple Watch without updating. While updating the software, make sure it is fully charged. And at the time of updating software, keep the iPhone off.
- What will I do if the Apple Watch gets stuck while pairing?
First, go to the Apple Watch app and then open the software update option. Then, remove all the updated files. After that, you have to restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.